Leo Gergs, Senior Research Analyst at ABI Research recently provided their predictions for private wireless network deployments for the next five years. Stakeholders will need to successfully navigate the opportunities and threats, and rethink their entire business models in order to secure their place in the ecosystem. There are still open questions like:
- What verticals will be key to monetize networks?
- Is the ecosystem ready to scale and repeat some use cases?
- Public or private cellular networks - which one will win?
This analyst insight video discusses:
- Status Quo of the Private Networks Market
- Different Deployment Models for Different Verticals
- Total Addressable Market in the wake of Recent Macroeconomic Conditions